Guild Recruting is Flawed, Leeds to Loss of Resourcess, Lack of so much more

by arcain1

Original Post

Guild Recruting is Flawed, Leeds to Loss of Resourcess, Lack of so much more

★★★ Newbie

So the game has a serious issue.

I have had to deal with this many times and its vary frustrating and it needs to be fixed.

The prob is with the guild members/officer, one can only invite his allys if he or she is an officer but at the same time officers can star or abandon raid. They also have the power to kick members, this makes it difficult when recruiting becuase you want to recruit thus you want to promote as many as possible but whenever i do someone always abandons the current raid, only a handful 5-10 members are trustworthy and they only have 1-5 allys they can invite and only 1-2 of them actually join, not to mention some don't stay or arn't vary guild friendly and just don't help out.

You see the problem raid tickets get whasted when i try to get everyone to recruit, and when i only have the trustworthy to recruit we only get afew players at first after that most people sim there battles so its extremely difficult to find any allys at all let alone guildless one, not to mention 90% of the time the guildless ones you do find are offline for over a 3+months.

The system you have designed is a terrible one its practically impossible to have a remotely successful guild with any high amount of members.

Message 1 of 1 (170 Views)