Grid legends graphical issues

by doomrunner666

Original Post

Grid legends graphical issues

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have noticed on quite a number of occasions that the graphics turn blurry and low quality on PS4. This is noticeable on most occasions using GT Cars at the Havana paseo de Marti track although it is not exclusive to this Track. The liveries on the vehicles end up really blurry and/or misaligned on the vehicles in the race and the race environment becomes all mirky and dull which more noticeable on the track surfaces. Strangely on most occasions if I completely quit out of the game then reboot it is corrected, but it will eventually do it again. So I can only surmise it has something to do texture cache and dump. 

Edit: after further investigation this performance issue seems to be happening only with any cars in GT Class resulting in low quality surface textures at several locations including London, Havana and Shanghai. also at the start of the races Strada Alpina and Moscow although it does seem to correct itself at these two locations

Message 1 of 1 (1,241 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help