Re: Grid Legends Network Error

by KGI_Kliko

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ViSuaLinFam my friend has the same issue. yesterday he started play the game no issues. Today each time he tries to play, stuck on initializing
Message 11 of 14 (1,777 Views)

★ Novice

For any and all I hope you see this I tried all but one thing from a YouTube video because I didn't want to screw myself into a full restart of the game bc f that. However, I finally gave in and on xbox I went to manage game and save data delete all bc I thought that meant my stuff however I guess it's cached data and it worked. So I know it's scary because it's been a month since I could go and everyday same problem. Cannot connect to ea see ea/help and Noone helps you. I did all down to Uninstall except that and bam finally it works. It's a YouTube on ea issues but related to battle field second to last trouble shooting idea. Good luck

Message 12 of 14 (1,189 Views)

★★★★ Novice

While playing in career mode with my friends we all constantly get network errors and kicked from the game. When it does this anyone not kicked can not even finish the race as it gets stuck. This has been happening since day 1 and there still has been no fix.... Come on EA....

Message 13 of 14 (1,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Solaire Eu também estou tendo o mesmo problema como eu resolvo ?
Message 14 of 14 (759 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help