Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Graphics

by Mayorsam01

Original Post

Graphics

★ Novice

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet A6 and it runs every other game perfectly with top performance and top graphics....but the sims mobile is literally a unplayable mess here the graphics are so bad and pixelated that I can't see what I'm doing PLZ HELP OR FIX EA

Message 1 of 3 (207 Views)

Re: Graphics

Could you share a screenshot with us?

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

Re: Graphics

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here. Galaxy Tab A6 - 1.6 octa, 2gb ram. Not amazing but a modest spec that can run pretty much all games and apps at a good level. Just downloaded the Sims Mobile and the graphics are RIDICULOUSLY bad, with no settings anywhere that I could find to change things. No way I will play a game with forced graphics THIS poor.

I don't even expect or desire top graphics. Something reasonably moderate would be totally fine. They are just terribly poor quality here and there is no way it is a device issue in my opinion. It can definitely handle a great deal more in my experience.

A fix or optimisation is needed, or an adjustable graphics setting in the game. Otherwise it is just not playable in its current state.

Edit: unfortunately the screenshots don't help. They have been smoothed after submission. If you could see the original full size images you would notice the huge jagged edges and very rough/low res look. The screenshots don't look that bad at all. The game is WAY worse than that.

Message 3 of 3 (130 Views)
Twitter Stream
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help