Re: Graphics

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Graphics

★★ Novice

I just got a brand new Samsung galaxy j7 star 2018. It says that my device is not supported by the game and the game automatically sets my phone graphics way down. I know my phone should be able to play this game. Please fix?

Message 1 of 8 (739 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @andrewo0402, thanks for reaching out. Did you download the game directly from the Google Play Store? And does the performance warning pop up when you launch the game?

Message 2 of 8 (670 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I downloaded it straight from the google play store and when I open it up the notice pops up.

Message 3 of 8 (611 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you find a solution?

Message 4 of 8 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem 

Message 5 of 8 (513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cant i adjust my graphics myself plz ? I get a huawei p10 lite and i believe its arround the same quality. 

Message 6 of 8 (395 Views)

EA Live QV Team

There is currently no option to adjust the graphics yourself in-game (unfortunately!).

We are aware that many players want that option and are already exploring possibilities.

Message 7 of 8 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey there! First of all congrats for the game. I am really enjoying it. But what is happening with the graphics guys? I play on two high end devices(one is a xiaomi mi 8) and the resolution is really bad. I mean a snapdragon 845 should be more than enough to run this game smoothly right? Please try to fix it cuz it ruins the whole gaming experience. Ty

Message 8 of 8 (301 Views)