Re: Graphics issue

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Graphics issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello the game is good and all but the graphics are not good to the point that I can't see the level of the units I face and can't read small text it's all blury

My phone is Samsung J5 prime 

Message 1 of 7 (549 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hey @LtDragon1325 generally any device with a strong GPU will work better. Devices such as Samsumg S8 and up are going to give you a good graphics experience but budget for those is another thing. I recommend posting the Game Information board for device suggestions, other players using a wide range of devices is your best source of information! I use a One Plus 3T myself with a Adreno 530 GPU and the game looks good! Party hat

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (447 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

This is what I am seeing I have level 8 militants and the laser squad is 11 

Message 2 of 7 (534 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @LtDragon1325 thanks for reaching out. Looking at your device specs it appears as though your GPU likely isn't suitable for this game. Frown Do you have any other devices you can play on?

Message 3 of 7 (490 Views)

★★★ Novice
No I don't have any other device ☹
Can just the resolution be upped a little not like hd just a bit more so I could read the descriptions and the units levels
Message 4 of 7 (483 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you for replying
Message 5 of 7 (481 Views)

★★★ Novice
If you recommend a device or specific Gpu what will it be ?(preferably samsung)
Message 6 of 7 (477 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hey @LtDragon1325 generally any device with a strong GPU will work better. Devices such as Samsumg S8 and up are going to give you a good graphics experience but budget for those is another thing. I recommend posting the Game Information board for device suggestions, other players using a wide range of devices is your best source of information! I use a One Plus 3T myself with a Adreno 530 GPU and the game looks good! Party hat

Message 7 of 7 (448 Views)