Re: Grand masters mythic tier 3 event issue.

by rapidcolt27

Original Post

Grand masters mythic tier 3 event issue.

★ Novice

Second day in a row of this, and it sucks I can’t get these rewards now. Crashes my game ever time I’ve tried to play can’t swap one of the GMY or when I restart either by my own or by the game forcing me to restart when I try to do the event.

Message 1 of 5 (442 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You should have made sure you didn't use any Yoda in the first two tiers. That way, if your GMY was used, it would have been transferred to the third tier automatically.

Message 2 of 5 (416 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This would result in 2 unremovable Yodas....which is bad news. However, you could see if making a full jedi team without Yoda in a Raid could alleviate this issue.

Message 3 of 5 (415 Views)

★ Novice

I used bounty hunters in both of the 1st 2 tiers. At this point I’d just like to talk to someone from ea as they told me to post my issue here to help me but they seem to not care.

Message 4 of 5 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This happens to me all the time. My game crashes on me every single TW. Fleet arena has had some issues. Now it’s happening to me in squad arena as well. I’ve also experienced crashes during assault battles...

I honestly don’t know what’s going on. This is a game right? It should be playable.

And I hear ya. I have no clue when to expect some sort of a response back. On the forums they close threads and say to post something on Answers HQ but it’s literally a ghost town here.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Recurring-TW-Bug-causing-sporadic-crashes-5-22-19-amp-5-26-19/...

Message 5 of 5 (376 Views)