Grand arena not letting me play I join then I can’t set my defense

by Eiskallt

Original Post

Grand arena not letting me play I join then I can’t set my defense

★★ Apprentice

Unable to play grand arena I can enter it but the day I get to set my defense it is gone and I cannot enter it after been happening for months iPadOS 13.1.3 iPad Pro 11” 2019 model 

Message 1 of 5 (275 Views)

Re: Grand arena not letting me play I join then I can’t set my defense

Hi @Eiskallt 

Can you please add your ally number?

Message 2 of 5 (254 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My ally code is 381-887-457

Message 3 of 5 (247 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Eiskallt It has not been letting me play GA after I join I can’t join again to set my defense not sure why it’s doing it
Message 4 of 5 (245 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Eiskallt, can you recall what troubleshooting steps you've done so far? We've this guide just in case: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes-Basic-Troubleshooting-Guide/m-...

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (216 Views)