Grand arena didn’t assign me a matchup

by MapleBac0nator

Original Post

Grand arena didn’t assign me a matchup

★★★ Newbie

I registered for Grand Arena but didn’t get assigned in a group so I don’t have opponents and I don’t have any chance at rewards.  I contacted technical support 3 times and the last time they said I should post here.

Message 1 of 2 (323 Views)

Re: Grand arena didn’t assign me a matchup

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @MapleBac0nator, this board offers troubleshooting advice for players but it sounds like you've performed the troubleshooting steps with the EA Help team already. They may have referred you to AHQ so you could report this as a bug you've experienced. If you click on this link it will redirect you to the 'Create a Bug Report' page with various fields of information needed for reviewing bugs. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)