Grand Soiree Event Wins not added to Win counter (global player stats)

by Konform103

Original Post

Grand Soiree Event Wins not added to Win counter (global player stats)

★ Pro

Dear Respawn/EA,

Is it possible that the  wins of the new events are not being added (bug??).

My counter hasnt moved even though i made almost ten wins in gold weapon and live die event mode.

Thanks for reply

Message 1 of 11 (617 Views)

Re: Grand Soiree Event Wins not added to Win counter (global player stats)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on PS4. Won a lot of games that dont count on the wins. It happened only today. Yesterday was fine. Is somebody gonna fix that, so we can get the wins back in the count?!?

Message 2 of 11 (588 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Some of the LTM don't give stats like kills and wins. I think it is intentional as some of the modes are more easy to farm these. It is not a thing only for this event but for a lot of the events. This should be confirmed tho.
Message 3 of 11 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Neah. The previous 2 days of this event worked perfect in matter of stats!!

Message 4 of 11 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DeD_PSX@Konform103 Check the Grand Soiree details in-game. It says that stats of live-die-live won't be added to any of your existing stats. And yes, Goldrush duos stats were added as it wasn't stated otherwise.

Message 5 of 11 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well the KDR and Kills/Deaths work fine in Live-die-live. Its the winnings that dont count ...

Message 6 of 11 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DeD_PSX My bad. It says badges and challenges are disabled. Only devs can provide some clarification on this. Wins are trackers, not badges.
Message 7 of 11 (490 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Apparently, damage doesn´t either. I got a brilliant game, 3160 dmg without dying once, but didn´t get the badge for it, kinda disappointed.

Message 8 of 11 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's in the Grand Soiree Event Challenges saying "Win 1 match in LIVE.DIE.LIVE" I just won a match in it, and it didn't count. It counted to my tracker for "Season 3 Wins" but not in the challenges.

Message 9 of 11 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I won a match in LIVE.DIE.LIVE just 40 minutes ago, and it didn't count to my "CHALLENGES" for the event. It counted to my Season 3 Wins tracker, but not my challenges. And I know I was in the correct game mode cause when I loaded in to the game, it had the little icon for the event on the loading banner.

Message 10 of 11 (430 Views)