Re: Grand Arena: GK Challenge does not recorded

by VendettaAvenge

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Grand Arena: GK Challenge does not recorded

★ Novice

Prestigious Quest: Underdog Wins - Win 3 battles on offence with GK in an undersized squad does not recorded even fulfilled the criteria. Can anyone assist on this issue? Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi @VendettaAvenge - when you say the quest isn't progressing, what squad did you use?

In the current 3vs3 Grand Arena, you will need to use GK in a squad with fewer than 3 characters in it to qualify.

When the GA quests first launched, there was a bug where it would actually progress the undersized quests when using a full 3-man squad, but this was fixed a while back. Now in the 3v3 format, you must use GK by himself, or with only one other character to qualify.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (479 Views)

All Replies

Hi @VendettaAvenge - when you say the quest isn't progressing, what squad did you use?

In the current 3vs3 Grand Arena, you will need to use GK in a squad with fewer than 3 characters in it to qualify.

When the GA quests first launched, there was a bug where it would actually progress the undersized quests when using a full 3-man squad, but this was fixed a while back. Now in the 3v3 format, you must use GK by himself, or with only one other character to qualify.

Hope this helps!

★ Novice

hi @GladOS-013 , I used a team with lesser GP than my opponent, but still using a 3 man squad for the battle.

Then may I know how about 5v5? My 5v5 I also used a lesser GP then my opponent and still does not record.

Thanks for the tips.

Message 3 of 5 (463 Views)

The GP is irrelevant to the quest. You have to use fewer characters in the squad than the maximum.

For 5v5, you just use 4 or fewer characters (must include the character required for the quest) and win the battle in order to get credit for an "undersized victory". For 3 vs 3 you must use a squad sized 2 or fewer.

Good luck!

★ Novice

Thanks @GladOS-013  for the tips. It helped alot at least now my progress is recorded. Cheers!

Message 5 of 5 (417 Views)