Grand Arena Freezing

by Azhureeus

Original Post

Grand Arena Freezing

★ Novice

So it is actually happening lately every Grand Arena. All the time when I encounter first fight in Grand Arena, game is freezing, my team.is not usable again like it was basically defeated and enemy team is still there. This is really huge problem, it's ruining GA experience by loosing points and loosing entire Arena. 

Message 1 of 4 (322 Views)

Re: Grand Arena Freezing

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Azhureeus ,

I am sorry to hear that.

What phone are you using? And what’s your current software?

When you say it is "freezing", what exactly happens? Are there no movements and you have to force quit the game or is the game crashing (black screen, closing itself, etc.)?

To the situation you encountered:

This is the usual behavior of the system. When the attacker doesn’t respond, the system counts the used characters as already used and recovers the opponent characters.

This is because otherwise when one player recognizes he can’t win with the squad he selected, then he would just shutdown his WiFi, so that the game isn’t able to respond to the servers and that he can start from new with another, much better, squadron.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

Message 2 of 4 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Is there no way to at least have the game default to autoplay the rest of the battle if it registers a disconnect from the player? Also, I've had this happen after killing all but two enemy squad members; it froze on the attack that would have brought it down to one enemy. I had at least three minutes left and a full squad with health & protection, yet I still lose, and his entire squad is returned, fully healed & protected...   WHAT???

Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey @JDHtheIII ,

I am sorry to hear that you also encountered this Issue.

As explained above, everything is working as intended as it is a precaution to prevent abuse.

@JDHtheIII wrote:

Is there no way to at least have the game default to autoplay the rest of the battle if it registers a disconnect from the player? [...]

This is a very good idea. I suggest to post it here as this board is covering the technical aspects of SWGoH.

You can of course also create a post in the general discussion section of the forum what may increase attention.

Good luck!

Regards.

Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)