Re: Grand Arena: Didn't receive final rewards.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Grand Arena: Didn't receive final rewards.

★ Novice

The grand arena ended earlier today and I did not receive rewards. Normally they are mailed within an hour of a round ending I believe. 

Message 1 of 5 (947 Views)

Normally rewards are sent out immediately at the end. If your client was already open at the time, the rewards may not always go to your Inbox immediately. This can also happen at the end of Territory Wars, Territory Battles, and Raids - I think the game doesn't "check for new mail" while it's open, it requires your client checking the server.

If this ever happens, force-close your app and re-load it, and it should appear in your inbox once the cantina loads.

Were you able to get your rewards?

★ Novice

The app was restarted and they still have not appeared.

Message 3 of 5 (912 Views)

★ Novice

It did not work, but that normally works for me

Message 4 of 5 (898 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Voodoom2000,

If you've not received your rewards, could you get in touch with the EA Help Support Team so they can take a look into this for you? This EA Help article will have more information on how to send in a help ticket from your game: https://help.ea.com/en-nz/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (854 Views)