Re: Won all 3 GA battles but placed 2nd

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Grand Arena 2nd Place Rewards despite winning

★★★ Newbie

So, I beat my opponent by beating 4/6 of his squads and he didn’t attack me (both of us set max defences). However, I have received a notification saying that I have got 2nd place rewards, despite the numbers showing me having more banners than them. 

This has happened twice over the last few GA and has resulted in me placing lower than I would have, had the wins counted. 

Wondering if this is a bug or if there is something that I’m missing? 

Message 1 of 4 (564 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Cory-Richards and @highbuylow,

This sounds like this bug  "Grand Arena Cheat or Bug" which is currently being investigated. Could you check out that thread, click "Me Too" if it's the same issue you're experiencing and then subscribe to that thread for any updates? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (498 Views)

All Replies

Re: Grand Arena 2nd Place Rewards despite winning

★★★★ Apprentice
That’s very weird. A long while ago I had a somewhat similar situation.

I was up against someone and we both ended up with the exact same amount of banners. A tie basically. And for some reason it showed me with second place. However, when a tie happens the winner is the person with the higher gp. And my gp was higher than his yet it still nonetheless showed him with the win.

Very odd I will say. I don’t know why stuff like this happens. Good luck on getting it fixed.
Message 2 of 4 (538 Views)

No rewards in Grand Arena for no participation?

★ Novice

I received a message saying that I would not receive rewards due to no participation. I have no idea why when I clearly participated in the battles. Now I did receive rewards but don't know why I received this message. Also it seems like this past GA was reset to early. 

Message 3 of 4 (537 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Cory-Richards and @highbuylow,

This sounds like this bug  "Grand Arena Cheat or Bug" which is currently being investigated. Could you check out that thread, click "Me Too" if it's the same issue you're experiencing and then subscribe to that thread for any updates? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (499 Views)