Got penalty for getting kicked out coz of DDOS

by KODAK_FB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Got penalty for getting kicked out coz of DDOS

★ Guide

Hi why did i got penalty for getting kicked out of the game coz as what the games said, the game crashed got some screenshots that my teammates took of someone killing someone on the lobby but i am not sure if its them who are using DDos. Please get this DDOs prob fixed.

Message 1 of 14 (693 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Got penalty for getting kicked out coz of DDOS

Community Manager

@KODAK_FB 

The best I can do is troubleshoot your connection. I can't check to see if you're disconnecting due to DDOS. As far as your mouse goes, I'm not aware of that being something you can get banned for, but I'm not going to guarantee that.

If you'd like to troubleshoot, let me know. It's quite possible we'll find the reason for all the disconnects you're facing lately.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 14 (587 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @KODAK_FB.

Did you disconnect from just this one match or does it happen more frequently? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 14 (634 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Just this today, but it happened before too
Message 3 of 14 (625 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo I got deducted with rp points too
Message 4 of 14 (623 Views)

Community Manager

@KODAK_FB 

Have you only disconnected those 2 times? That's not bad as disconnecting is going to happen now and then no matter how strong your connection is. If you like, we can go through some troubleshooting to see if any issues stick out.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 14 (612 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo not just twice, it happened a lot of times on console, like we know how ddos works, specially on console since it’s been happening on console for a long time not like pc they just started experiencing it recently. Could you check? And if there’s no anomalies happening then we good but if so then you could track em down cheaters a win win for us, I’ve might helped you giving some tips of em cheaters. 🙏🏼

Anyway quick question this one is about pc, is lowering debounce speed on mouse would be considered cheating or gets someone banned? Default is at 10ms and lowering it to 4ms is illegal? Glorious mice gives you the ability to lower you debounce speed just wanna make it clear if it’s allowed or not.
Message 6 of 14 (593 Views)

Community Manager

@KODAK_FB 

The best I can do is troubleshoot your connection. I can't check to see if you're disconnecting due to DDOS. As far as your mouse goes, I'm not aware of that being something you can get banned for, but I'm not going to guarantee that.

If you'd like to troubleshoot, let me know. It's quite possible we'll find the reason for all the disconnects you're facing lately.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 14 (588 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Ok thank u, will ask respawn just to be sure tho.
Message 8 of 14 (580 Views)

Community Manager

@KODAK_FB 

Just reach out again if you want to go through that troubleshooting. Without it, we can't rule out any issues with your connection.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 14 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey this happens to me all the time at least 4 times a day , I'm on a process of getting a better Internet connection but it's not fair we get a ban for 10min when realistically it's not our fault should be a way to only ban people that actually quit or are doing it on purpose 

Can yous please do something about it 10 minutes it's a long way to late specially if you're winning and this happens it's frustrating 

Thanks 

@EA_Aljo wrote:

Hi there, @KODAK_FB.

Did you disconnect from just this one match or does it happen more frequently? Thanks!

Incredibly annoying ban

Message 10 of 14 (457 Views)