Got banned again after getting new pc

by leeyongjunsgmy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Got banned again after getting new pc

★ Apprentice

So base on the thread i previously posted, i got banned due to certain reason of having third party software downloaded on my pc which i explained the issue while i am not being the one hacking, and yes i got a new pc hardware to return to apex legend happily with another new account freshly made with new id and basically everything new, and i download apex legend first i got to this new pc, play while downloading, 1st match, getting wiped out, 2nd match, got only 1 kill and wipe out, 3rd game play got 2 kill, in the middle boom got banned so now apex have satellite recognition to even ban a new pc without any software or third party issue that apply to their terms and condition in 100% way or i got banned because i play while not having the hdd texture downloaded. O maih gad i am starting to give up on any game.

Message 1 of 2 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Got banned again after getting new pc

Community Manager

Hi @leeyongjunsgmy

Account bans are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ, unfortunately. When you've got a chance please reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They will need to determine if this ban can be overturned. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)

All Replies

Re: Got banned again after getting new pc

Community Manager

Hi @leeyongjunsgmy

Account bans are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ, unfortunately. When you've got a chance please reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They will need to determine if this ban can be overturned. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)