Got abandon penalty on APEX because of game error...

by AlphaLegzo

Original Post

Re: Got abandon penalty on APEX because of game error...

★★★★★ Newbie

I just got that happen to me, I restarted my game, I didn’t even go to the character lobby, I went out of the game,  when I got back the game hit an error and when I went in it gave me a penalty this is incredibly ridiculous and frustrating it’s like the 4th time it’s given me an unnecessary penalty even after being totally TEAM eliminated, leave the match properly and it gives me a penalty so freaking ridiculous it bad enough I get matched every match with players that are always running off and dying to in rank i end up getting a damn penalty as well…

Message 11 of 15 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if you play on console like me? This issue has happened to me twice already and it very annoying. 

Message 12 of 15 (335 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@advancedark I understand you completely with this...beyond frustrating. They just talk about "your" connection problems and never talk about their server problems. I've lost easily 2500+ rp getting from plat-diamond...currently sitting at diamond 1 because of DC that are their servers fault...but the most annoying and most absurd thing is that you lose all your kills/assists and placements when you get a DC...seriously why?? who would leave a game when they are positive points....no one pretty much...just plain stupid that you get all your points taken away from you and hit with an abandoned game penalty.
Message 13 of 15 (324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, out of sync with server error occured and -72 points decreased with a penalty.. For the second time.. I don't think it is my fault.. 😏😑

Message 14 of 15 (257 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 15 of 15 (250 Views)