Got Banned in Apex Lenegeds for no reason!

by G0KUZZZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Got Banned in Apex Lenegeds for no reason!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So My Account got recently suspended for a week, reason being a hateful comment which I wrote to one of my teamate, So, why is EA so eager to ban people without even checking if the ban they gave is justified or not. Instead of baning cheaters and hackers who abuse all the regular players who grind day and night, why is EA harrassing us for a comment which is not even jusitified as hateful.This happened to me on Oct 2nd, 2022 when I tried to open Apex Legends on my PC. 

[Edited by CM. Never a good idea to share the exact phrase that got you banned on the forums.]

Message 1 of 6 (28,773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Got Banned in Apex Lenegeds for no reason!

Community Manager
Hey @G0KUZZZ,

We're unfortunately not able to help with bans here on the forums, but if you'd like to raise a dispute then you can contact our terms of service team via the webform in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

They'll be able to look into this for you.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (28,753 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @G0KUZZZ,

We're unfortunately not able to help with bans here on the forums, but if you'd like to raise a dispute then you can contact our terms of service team via the webform in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 2 of 6 (28,754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@YOUGOTDENI3DMe Too Bro, not gonna buy anything from EA again. The EA team monitoring these suspensions and bans are full of crap. Wasted my time on this game for nothing. I even filed a complaint and wrote if they can’t remove the suspension, they might as well ban my account permanently. What is the use of even allowing chats when ultimately you’re gonna ban people for even the smallest things.

Message 3 of 6 (28,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They just did the same thing to me for something I literally didn’t even say. The email I received also says I was playing on pc and I don’t even own a pc and I never have I only play on PlayStation. So obviously this is a mistake. And I can’t even get in contact with them I’ve reached out 4 separate times in the past hour now and I’ve gotten nothing in response to even let me know they are acknowledging what I’m saying. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on EA products and I’m getting suspended for something I literally didn’t even say and can’t dispute it because nobody will respond. Unbelievable.

Message 4 of 6 (28,336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@spo0kyzachyeah bro, The EA team monitoring such things are literally full of crap.. Indstead of spending their money on the developement of their games, they should aleast spend a little on their EA team. They keep on making new games and their EA team bans/suspends people without any valid reason.

Message 5 of 6 (28,273 Views)

Community Manager
This thread isn't really going anywhere anymore, so I'm going to lock it. If anyone else feels like they've been unfairly banned and would like to submit a dispute, then please reach out to our terms of service team via the webform in the following article:

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 6 of 6 (28,166 Views)