Re: Google play issue

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Google play issue

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys. Love the game. Definately the best I've played on Android. Just having an issue logging in at the moment. When I start up the game it asks me to sign in to Google play. When I tap on sign in it keeps asking me to sign in again. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue? Thanks guys.

Message 1 of 2 (313 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Google play issue

Community Manager

Hi @JezzBotSki, could you try these steps and see if they help you get past that screen?
1) Restarting the android device. 

2) Double checking the login credentials on Google Play store. 
3) Clearing your app’s cache and data can help fix some issues. Here are steps to clear the cache and data — look under Step 2.

Let me know if this does the trick for you. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)