Re: Google Play Licensing error

by punishertrd

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

Hey @jasonfcol have you tried clearing the cache of the Google Play Store & Google Play Services app? 

Message 11 of 19 (754 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Grasshopper wrote:

Hey @jasonfcol have you tried clearing the cache of the Google Play Store & Google Play Services app? 

Hey @EA_Grasshopper ! I've tried clearing the cache on both, turning the phone on and off, and even uninstalling and reinstalling the app 😭😭😭

Message 12 of 19 (748 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@jasonfcol Frown hmmm do you have more than one Google Account on your phone? Have you tried temporarily removing your Google account and re-adding it? Can you confirm what region you are in?

Message 13 of 19 (741 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah same google licensing issue with me as well  was playing fine the last few weeks. 

Message 14 of 19 (708 Views)

★★ Novice

Same. Got the error 2 days ago haven't played since. Sucks too bc it's the only mobile game I ever really liked.

Cnc is so popular. They shud just remake ra2 proft and make a good sequal. 

Message 15 of 19 (687 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Plissken1118 and @DualCycle76, have you guys tried clearing your cache from Google Play Store app and Google Play Games? You may also need to try temporarily removing your Google account in Settings > Account > Google and add it back.

Message 16 of 19 (678 Views)

★★★ Novice

What I've done to resolved the google licensing error was to delete and reinstall the game. Im on samsung galaxy s7 running 8.0. 

Message 17 of 19 (667 Views)

★★ Novice

Clearing cache of the game worked. Than I linked my email and was able to get my amazing 2k score back. Thank you! Time to merk dudes.

Message 18 of 19 (652 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ya im getting this as well not for the last 2 days i dont know why either had zero issues till this happened 

Message 19 of 19 (627 Views)