Google Play Help.

by Magic_Matthews99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Google Play Help.

★★★ Newbie

Almost every time I play the game, a pop-up message appears saying that there is trouble connecting to Google Play. It can pop-up as soon as I start playing, in the middle of a battle, 10 minutes after playing the game, anytime. Although it does not interfere with playing the game (I can still do battles, engage with the guild, etc.), I need to close the app or restart my device in order to change from my main to my alt or vice versa.

All apps are updated and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

I've attached a screenshot of the message.

Message 1 of 2 (525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Google Play Help.

Community Manager

Hi @Magic_Matthews99, it's best to go through all the steps to do a full troubleshoot of it. We have an EA Help article that walks you through the steps to try for troubleshooting Android mobile devices: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/ Please click on the link and try those steps, they should fix the issue but if not, please let me know.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (494 Views)

All Replies

Re: Google Play Help.

Community Manager

Hi @Magic_Matthews99, it's best to go through all the steps to do a full troubleshoot of it. We have an EA Help article that walks you through the steps to try for troubleshooting Android mobile devices: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/ Please click on the link and try those steps, they should fix the issue but if not, please let me know.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (495 Views)