Google Games Login Issues

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Google Games Login Issues

Community Manager

Hi folks,

Galaxy of Heroes is experiencing login problems with the latest version of Google Games (v 2020.06.19383). We are working closely with our partners at Google to solve this issue as soon as possible. As a temporary solution, please do not update the Google Games app if you are at version 2020.04.18184

We will update you as soon as we have a solution and more information. Thank you for your patience.

- CG_SBCrumb

EA_Lanna: There is an existing thread open on Answers HQ here: "Google Play Login issues/Session Expired/Connection Lost [‎29-06-2020]". Please join in the discussion there. All duplicate threads will be merged into the Mega thread on it to keep information together. Thanks. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 2 (818 Views)

Re: Google Games Login Issues

Community Manager

Update from CG_SBCrumb

"Hi folks,

The fix for the Google Play Games login error has been released and rolled out to the affected devices. Please update the Google Play Games app manually if you are continuing to experience this issue."

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (519 Views)