Re: Good Specs Bad FPS

by cptpork1ns

Original Post

Good Specs Bad FPS

★★★★★ Newbie

I have an i5-7600k and an RTX 2060 with 16Gb of DDR4 RAM 2133Mhz but the game only runs at 10 to 20 fps and I already tried to clear the cache but that did not help at all and I am still getting the same issue. Changing the settings in-game do not do anything either. Can someone help me out, please?

Message 1 of 7 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is in Need For Speed Heat btw

Message 2 of 7 (632 Views)

Community Manager

@cptpork1ns 

Check that your display is connected to your GPU and not the video output of your motherboard. 

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 7 (564 Views)

★★★ Novice

@cptpork1ns @EA_Barry 

These are the required specs:

• CPU: Core i7-4790 | Ryzen 3 1300X or better
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon RX 480 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or better
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 50 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 3072 MB

I got that processor, I got the RAM, I got the OS, I even have that GTX 1060. I have a severe stutter frame rate issue since the last update came out. Changing graphics settings from ultra to low doesn't change a thing. I feel I was lied to. I bought this game a week before the update came out and could play pretty decent with my specs, but ever since crossplay came out, it is totally ruined. Could you please optimize your game. Besides, my PC only has a dedicated GPU, there are no other ports in my mobo for my display, same probably goes for cptporks1ns

Message 4 of 7 (556 Views)

★★★ Novice
@cptpork1ns Check this thread. If you have acronis recovery software, it will affect your gameplay. I can now play at ultra settings with 50+ FPS: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/nfs-heat-technical-issues-en/message-id/6099
Message 5 of 7 (551 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@hansolodeconc Thanks. This fixed it for me. I disabled the whole active protection for now.. Have enough protection as it is..
Message 6 of 7 (510 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Zenu Glad I could help man Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (501 Views)