Gnomish Perspective quits working

by imdtarget

Original Post

Gnomish Perspective quits working

★★ Apprentice

Gnomish Perspective quits working after playing for a while.  I'm a senior player and my eyes are not what they used to be.  That effect gives me a chance against all the younger players.  Prior to the last month or so, I would have to restart my Xbox to get back the effect, as it would quit working for some reason about once a week.  Last month or so, it causes me to have to restart at least once a day and sometimes more.  Please fix this!  I have tried to recreate the bug myself, but I haven't found a common denominator.

Message 1 of 4 (915 Views)

Re: Gnomish Perspective quits working

★★ Apprentice

I have found one thing that seems to cause this when I use it.  If I use the 'switch profile' option, the hat quits working every time.  If I completely log out of the game and then come back with the other profile, it does fine.

Message 2 of 4 (766 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm glad you were able to discover a fix.  When these issues happen in such an isolated and random manner, there is often little the staff responsible can do to help.

Message 3 of 4 (759 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I understand that, hence the follow-up.  Every little clue can lead to solutions, but they can be very elusive. 

I just wish I could have the effect (once I win the hat) without having to wear only that hat.  I have sooo many other hats I've acquired, but never use.

Message 4 of 4 (752 Views)