Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Gnomish Perspective quits working

by imdtarget

Original Post

Highlighted

Gnomish Perspective quits working

★★★★ Novice

Gnomish Perspective quits working after playing for a while.  I'm a senior player and my eyes are not what they used to be.  That effect gives me a chance against all the younger players.  Prior to the last month or so, I would have to restart my Xbox to get back the effect, as it would quit working for some reason about once a week.  Last month or so, it causes me to have to restart at least once a day and sometimes more.  Please fix this!  I have tried to recreate the bug myself, but I haven't found a common denominator.

Message 1 of 4 (570 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have found one thing that seems to cause this when I use it.  If I use the 'switch profile' option, the hat quits working every time.  If I completely log out of the game and then come back with the other profile, it does fine.

Message 2 of 4 (433 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I'm glad you were able to discover a fix.  When these issues happen in such an isolated and random manner, there is often little the staff responsible can do to help.

===============================================
If a post solved your problem, click the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you want to answer someone's question, click the "Reply" button.
If you appreciated someone's post, click the "XP" button.

I'm a volunteer, not an EA employee.
And remember: It's just a game. So play nice.
===============================================
Message 3 of 4 (426 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I understand that, hence the follow-up.  Every little clue can lead to solutions, but they can be very elusive. 

I just wish I could have the effect (once I win the hat) without having to wear only that hat.  I have sooo many other hats I've acquired, but never use.

Message 4 of 4 (419 Views)
Twitter Stream