Re: Gnome bomb door

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gnome bomb door

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

People say the second call and the gnome bomb was removed and the passage you open with gnome bomb is open for everyone, but for me it's still walled up, i have collected every golden gnome and want to get all secrets and that door does not want to open, and also the door in reward room for golden gnomes leading to another puzzle is locked, and it says required an achievement which is no longer possible to get because second ring and gnome bomb don't exist! i never received first ring too

Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

The original mission was what allowed you to enter the area that you have screenshotted.  The door facing the gnome statue is opened by trading 25 gold stars for the key with the seagull in town hall.

The way in to the gnome puzzle room is opened by shooting a mushroom switch in the first room with the chests, above and behind you as you enter that first room.  I'm unclear what message you are getting abut an achievement you haven't done yet.  Can you screenshot that?

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (346 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

The original mission was what allowed you to enter the area that you have screenshotted.  The door facing the gnome statue is opened by trading 25 gold stars for the key with the seagull in town hall.

The way in to the gnome puzzle room is opened by shooting a mushroom switch in the first room with the chests, above and behind you as you enter that first room.  I'm unclear what message you are getting abut an achievement you haven't done yet.  Can you screenshot that?

Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)