Gno Problemo stuck at 75% PS4

by Sakkywakky

Original Post

Gno Problemo stuck at 75% PS4

★ Apprentice

As title says it's the last one I have to get and it's stuck at 75%. I have all gnomes and diamond and beat biff.  I have gone and replayed the monolith challenges and still at 75% any help would be great.

I have already rebooted several time and reinstalled the game. 

Message 1 of 18 (2,224 Views)

Re: Gno Problemo stuck at 75% PS4

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Sakkywakky,

Can you take a screenshot of the Progress page for Town Center and post it here?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@iluminatethesky

here are 2 pictures. Sorry for quality but I do not have my ps4 set to share things to websites, so I had to use my phone.

Message 3 of 18 (2,181 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Sakkywakky,

Thanks for attaching those screenshots.

I would recommend contacting Support, to see if they would be able to assist you with this.

You can contact them here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

Community Manager

@Sakkywakky Thank you for the images. Just so I have this right, you've gone back and manually redone each of the gnome challenges again?

Do you recall if your were vanquished towards the end, or just barely passed the challenges on your first run thorough?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 18 (2,145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_David 

I went through them the first time with my roommate. separate ps4's but same network.  I've redone the race ones I could find again. I've done the 2 battle ones with other friends as well and didn't die.

Edit: the race ones did take a few tries.

there have been some bugs during the play session as a whole. one of them was where you would be revived while you were re-spawning as another character. this leads to 2 of the same person in the sessions until you go back to giddy park.  when you select repawn from the options menue sometimes a revive marker is on the map for you. in which case a friend or someone else can reviv that character and it just stands in one spot.

another bug we did get while playing was if you were killed and then revived your screen would be black but you couls still move and interacting with things. had this a few times but cant replicate it on purpose like you can with the bug above.

I did have to replace and reinstall the ps4 os and the game on my ps4 as the hdd died from a lighting storm a couple of weeks ago.

my ps4 name is Sakono btw if that helps at all.

Message 6 of 18 (2,133 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the extra detail. Are you able to go back and try to complete the challenges solo and see if that makes the progress track. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 18 (2,126 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David 

Sorry for the late reply. I got a bad case of food poisoning but I will try the two fighting challenges again.  I'm pretty sure i've done all the race ones. lest all the ones i can remember

Message 8 of 18 (2,073 Views)

Community Manager

Oh dear, that can be nasty. I hope you're feeling better, and yup please let us know if retrying solo updates the progression.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 18 (2,068 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David 

I redid all the races and the 2 gnome battle challenges and the matching puzzle ones.  stick at 75%  not even fixed from the updates this week. I did all these solo in my own game as well just encase that might of been the issue.

Message 10 of 18 (2,055 Views)