Gmail got deleted! cant sign into account ):

by comfortlessOG

Original Post

Gmail got deleted! cant sign into account ):

★★★ Newbie

So my Gmail got deleted, I contacted EA support about helping me sign in to my account (ally code 826-393-174) and they said only Google can help me. I contacted Google, Google said they have no control over recovering the deleted email, nor do they have control over linking a new account to swgoh (since it isn't their game). I went back to EA support (2 calls, 2 live chats, 1 in game support) in game support said they can't do anything, both live chats said they can't do anything and to contact Google again, but 1 of the calls stated that it was possible to recover the account linking an additional email, they asked me to create a new case and that the person emailing me will help me recover the account, however when I got an email 48 hours later they had no clue what the issue was and I couldn't reply (easupportnoreply). Lovely. So I called them again the next day (the 2nd call) and they stated that only Google can help, they refused to help me sign in to their game and blamed Google entirely, they proceeded to hang up on me mid sentence even though I was being polite. I went to Google and they again, said they can't do anything, they also advised to report swgoh and EA to Google since they blamed Google about not being able to access their accounts in game, that Google was blocking their access to their accounts. If this is the case google is in the wrong, if that is not the case Google apparently won't take EA blaming them very lightly. So, that being said, EA support/ forums, please just help me log in to my account, you are the devs, Google can't recover the deleted email, my account still exists in swgoh, its just no longer accessible. According to either party. I love this game, it's a top tier account, please help me. 

Message 1 of 2 (692 Views)

Re: Gmail got deleted! cant sign into account ):

★★★ Newbie

I also read in the forums someone named Jesse can help with an issue similar to this, so if anyone knows who Jesse is, please help me reach them, I've exhausted every avenue of support, these forums are my only hope. I'm an officer in my guild and they really rely on my support in orders and advice. I've contacted EA several times, all but 1 failed to be useful and neglected to help me contact someone that could be useful within EA support, that is. I've heavily invested in this game, so I can't just start over. Please let me know who I can contact specifically other than the general EA support. I see the account still exists, I just can't access it without some help, thank you all. 

Message 2 of 2 (688 Views)