Gmail Account Hacked/Person Messing With My Account

by iJustinn13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gmail Account Hacked/Person Messing With My Account

★ Novice

Hello, I've recently lost all access to my Gmail account, however I thought it was fine to continue playing the game logging in with Facebook. Over the last 3 days I've noticed that changes have been made on my account, crystals spent that I didn't use, my arena teams being sabotaged and my account leaving my guild. I've contacted Google to try to recover my account however I am unable to do so. My player ID is TZRBnmFmQqCAbXUq5JFDTw. And my ally code is 315513195. I would like to unlike my account from the Gmail account or have my progress transferred to another account if the Gmail can't be unlinked. 

Message 1 of 4 (454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gmail Account Hacked/Person Messing With My Account

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @iJustinn13,

Please reach out to Google Play support to look into the crystals purchased (see more about unauthorised Google Play charges here). I'm not sure but I'd imagine they would also be able to help with resecuring your google account (both gmail and Google Play) from there also as your account security is very important. If your EA account was also affected by this please get in touch with our EA Help support team and we will guide you through updating your security settings. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @iJustinn13 

We can't make really something on this community forum.

Take a look on this link:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

if your account has been compromised then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

At the end, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 4 (425 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi,

You should also contact google about your hacked account.

Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @iJustinn13,

Please reach out to Google Play support to look into the crystals purchased (see more about unauthorised Google Play charges here). I'm not sure but I'd imagine they would also be able to help with resecuring your google account (both gmail and Google Play) from there also as your account security is very important. If your EA account was also affected by this please get in touch with our EA Help support team and we will guide you through updating your security settings. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (382 Views)