Glitches during TB

by cd33505

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitches during TB

★★ Novice

This game continues to struggle with TB. Lstb is the worse. Whenever I go up against GG with my Rey you can not tell when GG is attacking. It stops, lags, jumps ahead, and is just awful. Today in Dstb, the game just stops in wave 4. Easy win for slkr but the game is going to hurt my guild because of this.... why does this continue to happen so frequently when you are playing with a GL? 

Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitches during TB

Community Manager

Hi @cd33505,

Sorry to hear about your GL struggles with lag and jumping. Troubleshooting might help to lessen those somewhat. Please try the relevant steps listed here for your device: Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Basic Troubleshooting Guide

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)

All Replies

Re: Glitches during TB

Community Manager

Hi @cd33505,

Sorry to hear about your GL struggles with lag and jumping. Troubleshooting might help to lessen those somewhat. Please try the relevant steps listed here for your device: Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Basic Troubleshooting Guide

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)