Glitched Smuggler Codex Entries

by radior203020202

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitched Smuggler Codex Entries

★ Apprentice

The Codex entries for Kel Dor and Mon Calamari are bugged, and as far as I know, they've been bugged for years, Your supposed to get them when you kill  Xo"ru and Kindin, but you don't get them. This makes it impossible to get these codex entries.

Message 1 of 4 (331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitched Smuggler Codex Entries

Hero

@radior203020202

Unfortunately that is the case.  It's been reported in their bug report section so they are aware of it but yes no ETA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (312 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@radior203020202

There is an existing bug report on those and others found here.

This is the main thread on codex entry bugs here so I would monitor this one or post there if your a sub.  Yours were one of the ones listed.

Unfortunately there is no ETA on when or if these will be fixed.  As per this thread here

"we will not respond to every thread, and a developer response in a thread is not an indication of the significance, priority, severity of a bug, or a guarantee that the bug will be fixed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (316 Views)

★ Apprentice

So, it's been around for about 3 years, and Bioware still hasn't fixed it yet. We just have to keep waiting?

Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

Hero

@radior203020202

Unfortunately that is the case.  It's been reported in their bug report section so they are aware of it but yes no ETA.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (313 Views)