Glitched Derelict Car unbuildable

by Goku0124

Original Post

Glitched Derelict Car unbuildable

★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Nissan Derelict car shows 2 but gltiched and wont let me make the class build.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? KILL3RTHECLOWN
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11--14-17
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Save corrupted. If u beat udo shows the cars you unlocked then turn it off before the game loads after that, you'll have to beat him again and he'll tell you about the nissan derelict car. That's when you can find the parts but cant build the car all the way.
What happens when the bug occurs? You cant make the Nissan Derelict car
What do you expect to see? A working game, not a game that punishes you for doing the campaign.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Glitched-Derelict-car/m-p/6425206/highlight/true#M1106

Message 1 of 12 (8,643 Views)

Re: Glitched Derelict Car unbuildable

★ Novice

I have this same bug, but it is for the C10 pickup. This issue caused me not to get the clues for the bel air after completing the runner missions. I was able to still go to the locations of the bel-air after looking them up online and unlock the bel-air. Now that i have all car created, they will not unlock in the dealership because I still one one "unfound" C10 derelict.  

Platform - Xbox One X

Gamertag - Pvtpilot88

Date of Bug - 12/1/17

Time of Bug - 12:32pm EST

Message 2 of 12 (8,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem with the bel air 1955 I have one left and whenever I go to the spot it says I already have it. It’s annoying!!😤
Message 3 of 12 (8,478 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here with the Bel Air I found all the parts but it says I don't have the wheels and tires. I go back to the location and its not there so.... something messed up. any response on a fix?

Message 4 of 12 (8,409 Views)

Game Save Data Corrupt

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Whenever I enter my garage a message pops up saying that my game save data is corrupted and overwriting will reset my file. However the game plays fine outside of the garage. I can race, purchase, and upgrade vehicles normally. All of my cars are saved and load up normally when I use them for races. This just started happening the other night. Why does this happen? If I reinstall the game will my game stop showing this message and will all cars, money and items be there?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Jacobo_Haha
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/27/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 8:00 P.M.
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It either shows up on your account or not.
What happens when the bug occurs? The message keeps popping up over and over no matter how many times you press restart. If you press overwrite, the game will overwrite your progress.
What do you expect to see? I want this menu to stop popping up and not allowing me to customize/switch cars in the garage. I don't want lose all my data that I worked so hard on.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

I don't want to lose all my data that I worked so hard for.

Message 5 of 12 (8,278 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me with the Bel Air. No idea how the bug happened. I got all the parts but it says im missing wheels and tires. I go back to where the part was and its not there. I deleted my save file and started over but same exact problem still. Ive searched the web but no one (including EA) seems to have a fix. So I guess the Bel Air sits in my garage forever unable to be restored?...

Message 6 of 12 (7,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem but it shows up on my map as found

Message 7 of 12 (5,499 Views)

★★ Novice
@Pvtpilot88 Same as to me
Message 8 of 12 (2,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Goku0124 Same here but with the beetle
Message 9 of 12 (1,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

June 2023 reporting that EA still hasn't fixed this bug. Have all the parts of the bel air but it's still showing not available until all speedcross races are completed, which they have been. I also have a partially built C10 pickup that I'll try finding all those parts next to see if that somehow gets me the ability to restore the bel air

Message 10 of 12 (961 Views)