Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Glitch while running/ moving

by jessmcph98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitch while running/ moving

★★ Newbie

While running or diving, my character jumps backwards or rather takes a step backwards. It reoccurs about every 5-15 seconds, and it mocks the motion a legend feels when they are punched by an enemy. I have reset the game system, reset the internet, reset the application, but still the issue prevails.

Message 1 of 2 (43 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitch while running/ moving

Community Manager
Hey @jessmcph98, It sounds you are experiencing rubber banding most of the time is connected to Network issue. Take a look at our connective guide and let us know if that worked and what you tried. Standard smile 

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (40 Views)

All Replies

Re: Glitch while running/ moving

Community Manager
Hey @jessmcph98, It sounds you are experiencing rubber banding most of the time is connected to Network issue. Take a look at our connective guide and let us know if that worked and what you tried. Standard smile 

/Atic

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (41 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help