Re: Glitch w/ Section X & HK-51

by Belgorad

Original Post

Glitch w/ Section X & HK-51

★★★ Novice

I had previously purchased the Section X pass for my entire account, but when I tried to enter it on a new character, after completing my story, it said I didn't have permission to access the area and the purchase option popped-up. Is this a glitch or was there a wipe or what?

Message 1 of 6 (638 Views)

Hero

@gabbietheg4y

Are other characters that were already existing before still able to enter the area? Or is the issue just affecting a new character only?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 6 (625 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I tried with 2 others who already got HK on a different server. Same problem.

Message 3 of 6 (607 Views)

Hero

Did you server transfer any of your characters or the same server you used to be able to access it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 4 of 6 (599 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, I haven't transferred any of my characters. Might it be a side effect of the new subscription requirements for KOTFE?

Message 5 of 6 (588 Views)

Hero

@gabbietheg4y

That should not have affected the issue.  The only thing I can think of is if somehow the authorization is not applying right to your account.  What you can do is call customer service and see if they can fix how it applies to your account.  You can use the below information to call them:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186
UK: (0203) 0141 826
Germany: (0221) 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)
France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

You can also contact them via Skype app on your smartphone or computer for free by calling them and adding:

855-345-2186

Simply set the country to U.S.A and you can call them for free

If you are calling from a different country above or how to use skype to call for free, see the below link for contact numbers for other countries and more information on using Skype to make calls:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/swtor-support/

– Yoda

Message 6 of 6 (576 Views)