Glitch on upgrading units cnc rivals

by DynamikIP

Original Post

Glitch on upgrading units cnc rivals

★★★ Novice

Upon logging in, there is a persistent arrow over gdi missions, as shown in first pic. It leads me to unit selection and to the shown unit. Once I click it, everything locks up. It will also not let me upgrade units or do anything on the upgrade page. I have restarted phone, uninstalled the game. Not sure what's up. Running on Samsung note 9. Worked great until last patch. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,000 Views)

Re: Glitch on upgrading units cnc rivals

★★★ Novice

I have also tried clearing app data to reset game, works until I get through training and recover account. Then it locks up again. Cant switch units, upgrade them, and there seems to be no nod progression when I play that faction. I guess I'll find something else to play until it's fixed. 

Message 2 of 11 (955 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @DynamikIP thanks for reaching out. Looks like it's triggered the tutorial again for some reason. Can I get your Persona ID, found in Settings > About to investigate this further? Did you just unlock Nod when this started? And did this start at that time or before unlocking Nod? Thanks.

Message 3 of 11 (932 Views)

★★★ Novice
Persona ID - 1004032328227
It was pretty close to the time I unlocked NOD, within a few games after I believe, not before.
Thank you for the help.
Message 4 of 11 (926 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you @DynamikIP for the quick reply. Can I ask, does this still occur on the latest version of the game, 1.4.3? 

Message 5 of 11 (921 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes it does.

Message 6 of 11 (916 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @DynamikIP. I've raised this to the team, hopefully we can get you back in action soon!

Message 7 of 11 (899 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue!! Cant play anymore. 

Message 8 of 11 (847 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any update on issue?

Message 9 of 11 (835 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @DynamikIP I've reached out to the team again for an update on this. Apologies for the delay!

Message 10 of 11 (826 Views)