Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? WaltzPlus
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Transfer Market
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/10/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:44pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There are very few ways in which you can identify this bug, I guess the way I found is try and bid on something expensive then quickly move to bid on something else that’s cheaper where the same price ranges apply and it will most likely use the bid from the more expensive transfer.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you get greeted with this bug, you will know for definate you have witnessed it. So I’ll use my example of what actually happened to me. I was bidding on Prime Roy Keane for 170k whilst trying to win OTW Felipe Anderson for 15.5k I bid on Roy Keane for the 170k but quickly moved to Anderson and without realising bid the exact price I used on Roy Keane. Now arguably I should’ve been more aware of it but the fact that it used Roy Keanes bid price of 170k on Anderson’s card that was 15.5k on bid is very scary and if your not careful, it can cost you a lot of money.
What should be happening instead? Well what should’ve happened is the 15.5k coins to bid should’ve been deducted not 170k worth of coins. What shouldn’t have happened is my deficit of 170k on a card I could buy outright for 45k.

So, now I have given the full extended report of this brutal bug, I’m hoping someone in the “senior” team can do something about this. I’m actually hoping to get refunded of the purchase but realistically that’s not going to happen for at least another blue moon. 

Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)

Re: Glitch in Transfer Market for bids.

Community Manager

Hey @Velvotron I've not seen other reports of this or experienced it myself. I tried to recreate it but was unable to.

If you see it again would you be able to grab a video so that we can take a look?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)