Give me back my missing stungun pieces

by Elvelzie1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Give me back my missing stungun pieces

★★★ Newbie

I am missing 53 stungun salvage pieces.  This was confirmed to be my the help rep during a phone call. Now none of the reps I speak to can recall this info.  53 is not an amount i can spend in-game.  I would like these pieces back.

Message 1 of 3 (372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Give me back my missing stungun pieces

Community Manager

Hi @Elvelzie1, I'm afraid we are unable to look into missing content reports or grant content on the forum. Cases such as this is something that the advisors at EA Help review and assist with. This EA Help article will provide more guidance on contacting support. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Elvelzie1, I'm afraid we are unable to look into missing content reports or grant content on the forum. Cases such as this is something that the advisors at EA Help review and assist with. This EA Help article will provide more guidance on contacting support. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your reply.  I believe it is actually carbanti's as my first post suggests, but it's been so long that I can't quite remember which one.

I will follow through with the information you provided. 

I'm not happy with how long this is taking and I'm sure it would be easier for you (EA) to see this if this was handled sooner.

All the best.

Message 3 of 3 (255 Views)