Gift Card Promotion Reward

by Aaeadile

Original Post

Re: Gift Card Promotion Reward

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Thanks for the answer. The reward is not listed. I think for my country it was a miscommunication and the digital cards didn't work at this time...
Message 21 of 27 (468 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I purchased a Google play card at rite aid and received the $50.00 7 star Rey. The ones I purchased at wallgreens never offered anything. The gift cards where white. The black Google gift cards disnt offer anything.
Message 22 of 27 (428 Views)

★★★★ Novice
When I did mine It chargers me $50.00 for a 7 star Rey and 3000 crystals? I didn't get anything free.
Message 23 of 27 (419 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My card asked to redeem then I clicked it and it said 7 star Rey and 3000crystals for $50.00. I didn't get any free stuff. Just fyi. Maybe because it was less then 50 it didn't show?
Message 24 of 27 (419 Views)

★★★★ Novice
O.k. go to Google store app click on it. Then go down and click on account. Go to rewards. There should be 2 rewards listed. 1 is for a 7 star Rey and 3000 crystals. Be CAREFUL, that is $50.00! The one underneath is the 5 star Rey with something like 2000 crystals. Click on it. You will see -$20.00 on the right. It is free no charge. Just click collect and confirm. It will take you to the game. Wait a minute and bam, your free rewards will show up in the game email. Go to email and collect.
Message 25 of 27 (419 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Today (11/15) I got the right amount of Rey shards and crystals, so the ticket worked for me.

I would always add all infos which you have (bill of the Google card, screenshots that the promotion is live in your country). It can take a while so be patient. I hope you get also the reward.
Message 26 of 27 (381 Views)

Community Manager

Please see this link for information on the gift card offer and what to do if you do not receive the reward: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1334102/#Comment_1334102

Darko.png
Message 27 of 27 (1,161 Views)