Ghost Bullets

by xI_Spartacius

Original Post

Re: Ghost Bullets

★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic No worries, I'll play a few rounds this week and see if I can't capture some ghosting. Well in truth I would prefer to be streaming Apex but with the issue I showed you I really can't keep doing it. But I have a dual PC setup for streaming so they're separated and don't impact each other (but I'm running streamlabs OBS on the streaming PC) and I've gone as far as to run them on two separate ISPs.

To answer your question, I have tried it frequently without streaming and this issue always happens (on either ISP) the only time the game was flawless was the first week or two at launch. Other than that it's been doing what I showed you in the video even on a 30-40ms datacenter, though I've tried even the ones that are closer to 70ms as well with identical results.

Message 11 of 15 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Just for sake of testing, there where an update to windows last night to make streaming and OBS working better in windows. Try updating and see if that change anything. Standard smile 

Do you use fibre, cable or copper wire network to where you live? @TheVeiledFlameTV 

/Atic
Message 12 of 15 (247 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic Yes the streaming PC is completely up to date, and OBS. However like I said I've tested without streaming at all and that issue still occurs consistently.

I have a Telus copper connection and a Shaw cable connection, both have the identical issue.

Message 13 of 15 (240 Views)

EA DICE Team
Whoops I typod, there was update last night for Windows to do some quality improvement. 

Sweet, thanks. Have you had a looking on our connective guide? @TheVeiledFlameTV 

/Atic 
Message 14 of 15 (230 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have actually, I've tried everything in that guide & a lot more (replacing all my cables etc.). Also I have ran MTR testing on both of my connections and they show they're very stable with no packet loss whatsoever. The main issue is I'm seeing this issue between both ISPs, so its very unlikely its on my end. I've even tried using a VPN to connect to the game with similar results. I've basically tried everything I could on my end, is there anything you guys can check or anything else I can look into? 

Message 15 of 15 (224 Views)