Ghost Bullets

by xI_Spartacius

Original Post

Ghost Bullets

★★★★★ Novice

I have problems,but very rarely,that i shoot 30 bullets,bullets go towards the enemy and hit the enemy,but do nothing at all.Like just fly through the enemy,and 2-3 bullets just hit.

Its impossible that I miss 30 bullets ;D

Message 1 of 15 (1,182 Views)

Re: Ghost Bullets

★ Apprentice

Yeah that's been happening frequently like that since last patch. I even hear the audio cue of a hit, and see the shot connect but no damage happens.

Message 2 of 15 (1,177 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
EXACTLY That!
Message 3 of 15 (1,172 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

These Server-Side glitches+Hacks make the game annoying to play...Hope someone agrees

Message 4 of 15 (1,171 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah trust me the game is unplayable right now. I'd like to play, but I've moved on since the servers are in such a bad state. Figured I'd play something with less issues.

Message 5 of 15 (1,166 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yep.

Message 6 of 15 (1,163 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @TheVeiledFlameTV  @xI_Spartacius, Do you have any videos of showing the ghosting of bullets? 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 15 (1,138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic 

I'd be happy to look through my VODs and see if I can find one. If I can't I'll record and play the game for a bit this week and post back. Just know I've had issues regarding this game with double animations/rubberbanding on shots as well at peak times as well. 

Worth mentioning:

• I live in Alberta, Canada (just in case that's relevant)
  • Have 2 ISPs Shaw & Telus; both have these exact issues.
  • I've ran WinMTRs while playing and no issues on my end or my ISPs end ever come up
Message 8 of 15 (1,130 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic I found a part of my VODs that show the 'rubber banding' part of the connection issues if you're interested. I pick up a hemlock in this clip, while I'm running watch the animation of the gun. You'll see it starts to stutter/rubberband. And when I pick up the RE45 the animation stutters as well. The doors stutter too if you watch closely, and even you'll notice my move speed is slower at times. This is all tested on a datacenter that says 30-40ms depending on which ISP I used.

This is the main issue for me that's made the game completely unplayable:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/405098393

Message 9 of 15 (1,120 Views)

EA DICE Team
Thanks for all the details and the video, It helps for lag issues and rubber banding. Any ghosting recording would be super helpful. 

Are you always streaming while playing Apex and what program are you using to stream with? @TheVeiledFlameTV 

/Atic 
Message 10 of 15 (1,092 Views)