Getting stuck in victory screen against Mitko Vasilev

by BundeswehrZoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting stuck in victory screen against Mitko Vasilev

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

I had little issues with this game so far (quite surprisingly considering games tend to be buggy on release date).

I'm playing on PC, first of all.

I've played the story through until the last race of the Diamond Block-drag league.

Now when I race against Mitko Vasilev himself and I win, the dialog starts, him saying "enjoy jail etc." but when I leave the victory screen, I just get to see my car like in the picture attached, and cannot do anything anymore.

The game does NOT freeze tho, since traffic is still driving past me. But I can't move nor pressing enter, escape, space bar or tab does anything.

This is really frustrating because I would like to finish the story before playing online.

And to prevent anyone from asking, no I have not tried losing to him and finding out wether I get stuck in the same problem again.

Is there any way to get past that problem?

I've had this in 1-2 races earlier, but when I restarted the game it counted the race as won and I just moved on. This time a restart will just put me back to just before the race against Vasilev.

Regards,

BundeswehrZoo

Message 1 of 3 (1,513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting stuck in victory screen against Mitko Vasilev

★★ Novice

Oi, I am terribly sorry I've created this topic .. well at least you now know about the issue if you didn't already before.

But I found a solution. It is ridiculously simple. Wait. About 10 Minutes have passed since I got in the same screen stuck again, now I tried my luck for a last time just wildly pressing almost every key on my keyboard, and magically I got to drive on (with the cops on my tail he's called).

I guess problem kind of solved?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,502 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Oi, I am terribly sorry I've created this topic .. well at least you now know about the issue if you didn't already before.

But I found a solution. It is ridiculously simple. Wait. About 10 Minutes have passed since I got in the same screen stuck again, now I tried my luck for a last time just wildly pressing almost every key on my keyboard, and magically I got to drive on (with the cops on my tail he's called).

I guess problem kind of solved?

Message 2 of 3 (1,503 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I am glad you created this topic because I am having the same issue. I am stuck and I have to always reset and play him again. Have you found any other solution besides waiting the 10 mins. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,206 Views)