Getting 'retreater killed' bonus on suicide in Operations

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting 'retreater killed' bonus on suicide in Operations

Hero (Retired)

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug If, as a defender during Operations, you die from your own weapon after losing the sector, you will get a 50-point 'retreater killed' bonus.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Play Operations on defense 2) Be present in the defended sector when it's lost 3) Kill your soldier (grenade will do the job) 4) Game will give you a 50-point 'retreater killed' bonus.
What happens when the bug occurs? As mentioned in reproduction steps, you get 50 points for eliminating yourself.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Not much to add besides what I've already included. Out of 3 cases it happened to me, two were caused by throwing an AT grenade at a tank that was too close to me, and 3rd one was a rocket gun suicide.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 1 of 2 (365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting 'retreater killed' bonus on suicide in Operations

Community Manager

A: Learn some explosives safety will you!
B: Thank you very much, I'll send this on.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (393 Views)

All Replies

Re: Getting 'retreater killed' bonus on suicide in Operations

Community Manager

A: Learn some explosives safety will you!
B: Thank you very much, I'll send this on.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (394 Views)