Getting quick killed in battlefield 5

by saravanagenzo

Original Post

Getting quick killed in battlefield 5

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Why am i getting quick killed in battlefield 5 PS4 just watch the link in the video i was using soumi of 981 rpm the opponent guy was using sten gun which rpm is 560 but with one on one i was the one who got killed with in a second. I need answer for this. I live in india is there something about connectivity issue its happening like this?

Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Dhpde_0nckVTkcoYjdTsrQCeLkYA8Q3/view?usp=sharing

Message 1 of 13 (1,080 Views)

Re: Getting quick killed in battlefield 5

Community Manager

Seems like that player had your number that game. Based off the clip it looks like you landed most shots in the arm and chest at the end. Very possible the other player landed immediate headshots. Did seem very quick though, so connectivity may have definitely played a factor in this. 

It doesn't hurt to try these troubleshooting steps below to see if there is any improvement in game next time you hit the battlefield.

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 13 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Novice

But come on look at the kill the feed its not even a headshot and the weapon fire rate 998 vs 530 something one on one and you are saying he clearly had the game come on man i am so pissed off with this game just like that i can kill in one on one..I have another question why do i face worst fps drop in ps4 i tried every one of our steps advised by technician 

but still i get like 10-15 fps in bigger maps and 64 players but squad conquest fps is fine how do i fix this and customer service reported it as a bug i just need a fix for fps and the issue which i posted i feel like i am gonna sell this game its getting worst day by day.

Message 3 of 13 (973 Views)

EA DICE Team

If you slow down the video you can see that you are missing the first 4 shots and you hit him twice and he hit you 4 times. Everything is looking okay there. @saravanagenzo 

If you want more details on what is going on in-game, one way to see if you see any issues while playing is activating Network performance Graph. It will show all the network stats you can think of but also Bullet registration vs you and your opponent with network stats.

image.png

Looks like this in game: 

image.png

Let me know if you got any questions. 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 13 (956 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem all the time 

Message 5 of 13 (944 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @gionis32  have you tried what we have suggested above? 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 13 (918 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes i did still 10-15 fps nothing changed. I faced this fps and quick kill issue on battlefield 1 nothing changed.

"I am so pissed off with this game like i wanna break the CD"

Message 7 of 13 (900 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @saravanagenzo  sorry to hear about the issues you had. 

Can you upload a dxdiag so wee can see what hardware and drivers you are using.

/Atic

Message 8 of 13 (862 Views)

★★★ Novice

But i am playing it on ps4 slim not pc

Message 9 of 13 (853 Views)

EA DICE Team

I totally missed that when I posted above, my bad.  @saravanagenzo 

For performance issues with Battlefield V on PS4 is something we are looking at. 

But if you are talking about that you get killed fast, I already explained on the video you showed above.  The steps I suggested was for to see how the network was behaving VS server and other players where you see the bullet hitting you and the other player.

/Atic

Message 10 of 13 (826 Views)