Re: Getting my account on a new iPad

by Eiskallt

Original Post

Getting my account on a new iPad

★★★★ Novice

I have been playing GoH on my iPad 2 since the game launched in November 2015, and I've spent money and a lot of time on it. My iPad 2 is not great for games anymore, especially GoH, so I ordered the iPad 5th generation that came out this year. Now I'm curious how I transfer my account to the new one? I never linked with Game Center as I never used it, but I'm curious if I linked it now if it would overwrite my current account and start me at the beginning, or would it just save my game on my iPad 2 to Game Center? Would EA be able to switch my account to my new iPad if I had the account info like player ID and all that?

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: Getting my account on a new iPad

★★ Apprentice

I would avoid doing this as the people who code the game are going to make more money with google so it just looks like to me that they are going for the advertising money that they are possibly going to be just giving up on Apple I don’t blame them but looks like another good game lost due to greed they are doing more things for every other brands but this just happens to often with Apple because they believe in privacy and it’s always about the money so keep the android just for the game sucks this happens with so many games on anything Apple makes because they like our right to privacy but I’m just glad other countries don’t care about Americans laws that  were they are losing the more money than trying to keep all of their customers That would at least get them some extra if they just took the time to code enough so we apple users will get a little more time before it just disappeares but that’s life 

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)