Re: Getting message “This account is banned from playing due to repeat offenses”

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting message “This account is banned from playing due to repeat offenses”

★★★ Newbie

I have never been banned or notified of any problems with my account before. I’ve never cheated in any way. Only thing I can think of is I did unlock Darth Revan yesterday with relatively low geared toons by using very good mods, using strategy and replaying a number of times in order to get good RNG. 

Message 1 of 2 (950 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting message “This account is banned from playing due to repeat offenses”

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@TheCrafterCart 

[EDIT, sorry - Admin.]

Editing with updated information - Players can message CG_Leviathan - SWGOH Dev - on the SWGOH forums directly to investigate. If you click this link it will redirect to CG_Leviathan's profile and if you click on "Message" just to the left of the profile image you will be able to start a conversation there.  

Thank you.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (900 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@TheCrafterCart 

[EDIT, sorry - Admin.]

Editing with updated information - Players can message CG_Leviathan - SWGOH Dev - on the SWGOH forums directly to investigate. If you click this link it will redirect to CG_Leviathan's profile and if you click on "Message" just to the left of the profile image you will be able to start a conversation there.  

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (901 Views)