Re: Getting kicked when games over no points awarded

by ouigee1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting kicked when games over no points awarded

★ Novice

My game lags at beginning when it does eventually catch up I'm dropping without choosing my legend or I'm on the ground and dead I'm in gold so this will cost me 24 pts. Sometimes when the games over I get kicked and don't receive my points. Any advice would be great thanks

Message 1 of 7 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Good to hear its improved! @ouigee1

A quick question is the game internal drive or external drive and have you done troubleshooting steps?

/Atic

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (355 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
What platform are you on and what kind of network set up do you have? @ouigee1

/Atic
Message 2 of 7 (439 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Atic I play on ps4 and use virgin fiber optic broadband with a wired connection to my ps4. I was getting error messages after being kicked or messages saying the server timed out. Sometimes it would kick me then when I get back in it would load up the game stats from the previous game
Message 3 of 7 (427 Views)

EA DICE Team
How is it been going for you, still seeing issues? @ouigee1

/Atic
Message 4 of 7 (394 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Atic Hi yes still having issues. I'm still sometimes getting loaded into games having not chosen my legend I get stuck in a loading screen when it catches up to the game I'm in the dropship. I'm stilling having some issues of the game freezing from when we drop it's like we're in a 5 minute delay you move every couple minutes while being frozen. You can't leave the game because you'll be hit with a penalty so you must wait however long it takes. I would say it is happening less than before. Thanks for getting back to me I appreciate it .

Message 5 of 7 (380 Views)

EA DICE Team
Good to hear its improved! @ouigee1

A quick question is the game internal drive or external drive and have you done troubleshooting steps?

/Atic
Message 6 of 7 (356 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Atic It's internal drive on ps4. The lagging has stopped now but even today at the start of the new season I'm still getting put into games without getting to chose my legend. Have to say new map is best yet. As long as the long lags stay away and I get my points in ranked Im happy. Thanks for getting back.
Message 7 of 7 (329 Views)