Re: Getting kicked to main menu after loading screen when in a group

by GusWid

Original Post

Getting kicked to main menu after loading screen when in a group

★★ Novice

Ive been having this error for a while now and i cant play with my friends. Every time i am in a group and join a match, the game either gives me a White/Black screen (which sometimes takes me to a weird sceen with an unloaded map) after loading or takes me to the main menu. This is very annoying and i hope someone has a fix. I have tried to repair the game but it didn't change anything

To play with my friends i have to wait for them to join a game then click join game on the friends tab then load the match. I also have to pray to god that i stay on their squad (galactic supremacy)
How can we reproduce this experience? Not sure, the problem has been here for a while now and its getting REALLY annoying

Message 1 of 3 (428 Views)

★★ Novice

CAN I PLEASE GET SOME ANSWERS FROM EA WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG FOR A COMPANY THIS BIG.
THE GAME HAS BEEN LAUNCHED 2 YEARS AGO WHY DOES IT STILL HAVE SO MANY * BUGS!!! FIX THIS NOW

Message 2 of 3 (356 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still having issues with this (3 weeks now?). We even chatted with support last night: their suggestion? Changing to Nat Type-1. No. Absolutely not. And quite frankly, how presumptuous. It's absurd that a company would request that its customers use an insecure network to play their game, when there is obviously an issue on EA's side. Only happens when in a group, and happens in all EA games (we even get kicked from Battlefield 1).

There has been no support thus far, and several reports have been submitted with the same issues, yet support just offers troubleshooting to resolve internet related issues. IF there is even a comment from support.

Whatever the cause may be, it did not happen until ROS update came out. Why even play this game anymore at this point? Its unbalanced, there are several very impacting bugs still run rampant, and even if you overlook those things, you're going to get booted from whatever match you try and join.

Message 3 of 3 (282 Views)