Getting kicked in the playoffs ultimate team

by gjj111_91

Original Post

Getting kicked in the playoffs ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

I get kicked about once a day now. I play on Xbox and I have very good connection. It’s almost always happens when I’m in my playoffs to. It’s really annoying because I’m usually winning these games yet I still get a loss because EA decided to kick me from the server. It’s ridiculous honestly and something needs to be done about this

Message 1 of 4 (316 Views)

Re: Getting kicked in the playoffs ultimate team

Community Manager

I know it can be a tough feat just to make it to the playoffs for MUT so it's painful to hear you were disconnected from it. We continually let the Madden team know what type of concerns the community is bringing up to us such as improving server quality. We'll make sure this is brought up in our meetings, however in the meantime we do have a variety of ways to help players improve their connectivity to our servers so they can stay connected in those crucial games. I recommend checking out the steps below and if you have any questions feel free to bring them up!

1. Unplug the modem and router power for at least 5 minutes to refresh your connection to the Madden servers.
  2. Power cycle the console: http://bit.ly/XB1_PowerCycle
  3. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
  4. Launch the game.
  5. If you're not seeing improved results, consider opening up the ports listed for Madden 19 within your router's admin panel via this article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Good luck on the field and in the playoffs.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve done all of these. It still ends up happening. I end up having to pray when a game start that I don’t get kicked out. Sometimes it’s like three times a season to include when I get in the playoffs. Other times it won’t happen for like 2 seasons. I’ve lost close to as many games from being kicked out of them as I have actually earning the loss. I’ve loss about 200 games out 600. With about 100 of them being because of the game kicking me out with a lead or in the first quarter of a game. Thanks for your help and hopefully this issue gets fixed soon.

Message 3 of 4 (292 Views)

Community Manager

@gjj111_91 

Thanks for getting back. I'd try reaching out to our friends at EA Help so they can get a UO Trace from you to see how the connection is getting to our servers. This way they can identify whether a specific point along the way is disrupting the connection. 

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Chat or Phone Support

Help.EA.com

Good luck to you and thank you for playing Madden 19.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)