Getting disconnected in the middle of fifa 22 game

by 1TheSpaceMan1

Original Post

Re: Getting disconnected in the middle of fifa 22 game

★ Apprentice

Me 2 been disconnected and sent back to main screen 4 times out of 7 games been happing a few days now and it’s Notting to do with my connection got 1000mps and ping is 12 on fifa start up

Message 41 of 260 (1,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m getting exact same now been happening for last 2/3 days, you still getting same?

Message 42 of 260 (1,731 Views)

★★★ Novice

In elite 1. Had to just clear my last games and I stay there. Well thank you EA sports for wasting an entire weeks worth of game time playing your stupid game only to be kicked out by the server for probably the 8th time this week. Beyond a joke. And it’s not my internet as I spoke with ISP and had no drops all week!!! 350mbps connection so save your trouble shooting for someone else. Not buying this game no more. Will be getting refund see ya 

Message 43 of 260 (1,687 Views)

★ Guide

It's beyond annoying now and just game breaking really.

I have so many 0-3 losses on squad battle because I get kicked even if I'm winning 10-0. 

Message 44 of 260 (1,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same. It was okay in the first eight matches played in Season Mode (PC), then suddenly anytime I start a match I get the disconnection error. I checked and my Wi-Fi aka internet connection never disconnected even for half second, thus is clearly a server problem. I hope they fix it because it's annoying being winning 4-0 at '78 and see the game interrupted like that. If it continues it will force me to stop playing FIFA and unrecommend it worldwide.

Message 45 of 260 (1,675 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update: the issue is with mainly squad battles. I just played rivals after being kicked out of squad battles 3 times in a row. No problems playing against someone online. What a joke 

Message 46 of 260 (1,675 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Wanchish I have had this exact problem for a week. I have tried posting on the forums, I have been in contact with EA Help, who to absolutely no surprise directs me to the forums or blame my internet, despite every other service is working flawlessly, like Roblox, New World, Rocket League, Youtube.

Funny enough FIFA 21 also has the same problem.
Message 47 of 260 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any updates?

Message 48 of 260 (1,639 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem but only in Squad Battles, I can play Rivals, Champs and Friendlies all day long without the problem and judging by your advice you’re saying I don’t have the bandwidth required to play the single player mode of FUT? Surely that’s not right? 

It isn’t my internet as I play on cable, have zero packet loss… 

Do you have any other suggestions than ‘check the troubleshoot’ which many of us have already done? 

Message 49 of 260 (1,625 Views)

★ Apprentice

Post bump because EA keep trying to blame ISP’s but look how many posts there are. 

Message 50 of 260 (1,513 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help