Getting disconnected in the middle of fifa 22 game

by 1TheSpaceMan1

Original Post

Re: Getting disconnected in the middle of fifa 22 game

★★ Novice

It just happened to me again, I’m down 1-0 then it said I lost connection with my opponent but this time the usual screen turned up after the match and gave me coins for the game. This issue needs to be fixed. What’s the point in playing a game if it is over after the first goal is scored. This issue use to happen in FIFA 18, your opponent would get up 1-0 then disconnected from the game and get the easy win. We pay all this money for the game plus add on and we can’t even get a fair game out of it.

Message 21 of 260 (4,121 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here, has anyone solved it?

Message 22 of 260 (4,033 Views)

★★★ Novice

If it is a bandwidth problem, then how come it only happens on squad battles and friendlies? 

surely if rivals can continue the matches with “a low bandwidth” then these other modes should too…?

been happening for years and not one solution has been achieved or even addressed. 

technically, this makes the games unfit for purpose under the consumer act and could be liable for monetary compensation if enough people are experience the problems.

please respond, 

Message 23 of 260 (4,010 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here in friendlies and squad battles. Getting sick of this now. I’ve lost countless points in squad battles cos of ea servers. And the troubleshoot is nonsense 

Message 24 of 260 (3,958 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The exact same thing is happening to me. I'm playing on PS5 and I get disconnected from the EA servers at least twice a day. It's very frustrating, I legit got disconnected 3 times last week while I was playing FUT CHAMPIONS and I was winning in all 3 of those games. It only happens in FIFA, and I know that its not a internet connection problem because I don't get disconnected from PSN, only from the EA servers. It happened in FUT and in Pro Clubs. I don't know what to do, I don't want to play games anymore because I'm going to lose them even if I'm actually winning them. Please fix this 

Message 25 of 260 (3,953 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i also keep disconnecting in drafts and squad battles i have 1gbps up and down with cat 8 ethernet i have my game installed on a 1tb nvme ssd with an and 11700k and a 3060 , i have my game installed on Steam

Message 26 of 260 (3,894 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey thanks EA just got deranked and got a minus coin thingy for your * servers disconnecting me I was 3-2 up as well!

Message 27 of 260 (3,890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoNo it’s not the EA standard of blaming the customers connection. It is a problem with the servers. It is the only game that does it and it is clearly an issue as there are hundreds of people complaining about it.

Oh and it’s not my bandwidth before you start, as I’ve checked. 

Take responsibility for once.

Message 28 of 260 (3,874 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@zlaws I’m getting the EXACT same! Getting kicked from every single squad battle about 15-20 minutes in!!! Not doing it for rivals or any other mode but of course WA say it’s my connection. Done all their recommendations and STILL doing it!!!!
Message 29 of 260 (3,862 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 30 of 260 (2,597 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help